Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello?

It's been a long time!

As you know, I haven't updated in a while, fulfilling any of my ambitions to "think aloud" through the assembly documents publicly before the big event. After having looked for a while at the mocking weekly reminders on my Google Calendar to update the thing, I was ready to scrap this blog as a failed experiment, but since I arrived at CWA there has been enough noteworthy going on to convince me to make this into a report on the proceedings from a participant's perspective rather than primarily an analysis of the business being discussed. Hope you enjoy it!

I could provide a long list of excuses for you (chief among them: in the last 10 weeks we were notified by our landlord that they were selling the property, we found a new house, and moved), but it's still unfortunate. I do regret at least not putting up a more thorough, specific discussion of the Genetics document. To give you the short summary, I was leaning against, until the first part of the very impressive introduction to the statement at tonight's second plenary session (once reminded of specific content, I went back to leaning against). I might explain more fully depending on how late I'm staying up.

Stick around for some posts on the first day's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment